Chocolate is everyone’s favorite snack. But chocolate pancakes inject life to sweat treats when filled with lovely whipped cream. Take it in breakfast with a cup of tea or coffee. Whipped cream and chocolate pancake is perfect for breakfast dessert. This dish always caught my eyes cos it’s not only different but it is a twister of hot melted chocolate and towered pancakes. When flavored with cocoa powder, it definitely looks yummy. Let’s have a try to taste chocolate pancake:
Chocolate Pancake Recipe
- 1 ¼ cups or (175 grams) flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup or (100 grams) granulated sugar
- 4 tbsp or (25grams) cocoa
- ¼ tsp salt or according to your taste
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups milk (350 ml)
- 1 cup or (230 ml) heavy whipped cream
- 4 tbsp or (30 grams) confectioner’s sugar
- 3 oz or (90 grams) melted chocolate
- Fresh fruit (canned fruits can also be used)
- First of all, combine the dry ingredients like all-purpose flour, baking powder, white sugar, cocoa and salt as per above advice limits.
- After addition and mixing of dry ingredients, add the wet ones like vegetable oil, vanilla extract and milk. Beat until the mixture combined.
- Set non-stick pan over medium low heat and spray with a cooking spray. Ladle about 60ml of batter into the pan for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form on the surface.
- Flip both sides until cooked and let the pancakes cool completely.
- After it cools down, whip the cream with confectioner’s sugar.
- Spread whipped cream on each pancake and then stack the pancakes.
- Garnish with whipped cream and strawberries (or fruit of your liking).
- Add and pour melted chocolate over pancake to make it look decent.
If you love chocolate, you will love these pancakes. Enjoy it with coffee.