Make a delicious Peanut Butter Cheesecake trifle with Reese’s brand chocolate. I really do like this rich and decadent chocolate empowered sweet indulgence. This recipe is not only tasty but also easy to follow so make better plans for tomorrow. Peanut butter adds extra charm to the recipe. This recipe is loved to be served in the glass. It is an absolute treat for the dessert lovers.
The lovers of Peanut butter and chocolate will go crazy over this yummy reese’s chocolate trifle.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Trifle
For Cheesecake Layers
12 oz (340g) cream cheese
1/4 cup (50g) sugar
2/3 cup (180g) peanut butter
1/4 cup (35g) brown sugar
2 1/2 tbsp (37ml) milk
For Whipped Cream and Filling
1 1/4 cups (300ml) heavy cold whipping cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 tbsp (21g) natural unsweetened cocoa powder
5 tbsp (35g) powdered sugar
12 oz mini reese’s bag, chopped
- First of all, beat together the cream cheese, brown sugar and sugar in a large bowl until smooth.
- After you get the smooth mixture, add peanut butter and milk. Mix the solution until incorporated. Set aside.
- Take another bowl and make whipped cream. Whipped cream, cocoa powder, vanilla extract and powdered sugar until you see stiff peaks forming. Transfer it to bowl and refrigerate.
- Spoon an even layer of peanut butter cheesecake in bottom of each glass to layer the trifles.
- Now top it with 3-4 chopped Reese’s then put chocolate sauce over it.
- Repeat with another layer.
- Finish the trifle with a swirl of whipped cream with half of mini Reese’s.
- Refrigerate before serving.
The sweet and tasty chocolate peanut butter cheesecake trifle will surely bowled you out with it’s delight. Write to us about your experience of having this flavory sweet indulge. All the ingredients are yummy and easily available. You can call this treat a royal one. Have a nice eating!