Italian cuisine is spreading across the world rapidly because of its amazing taste and very easy to cook recipes. One of the very notable, tasty and easy Italian cooking recipe in Italian cuisine is Pasta. Either, It is cooked in spicy salsa sauce, hot n sour flavor or in white cheesy sauce. Every recipe has its own unique and yummy taste. Here we are sharing one of the most amazing red sauce Italian pasta with cheese, as cheese is the most important ingredient in every Italian recipe. Have a look at the ingredient and directions:
Italian Cooking: Spicy Pasta with Cheese
- Pasta or spaghetti: One packet
- Chicken breast: 2
- Bell paper: one and chopped in 1 inch square pieces
- Onions: one and chopped in 1 inch pieces
- Carrots: 1 inch long pieces
- Garlic: 2 cloves chopped
- Oil: 2 tbsp.
- Butter: 2 tbsp.
- Vinegar: 4 tbsp.
- Salt: as per need
- Paprika powder: as per need
- Black pepper: as per need
- Flour: 2 tbsp.
- Milk: 4 tbsp.
- Ketchup: 3 tbsp.
- Cheese: Mozzarella, half cup, crushed
- Boil pasta in salted water and apply oil and place aside to let it cool.
- Take a pan, pour 1 tbsp. oil and chopped garlic.
- Sauté for a minute than add chicken.
- Cook until tender.
- Add all the vegetables and sauté until vegetables are slightly tender.
- Melt butter at low heat and add flour and milk, mix until it forms a smooth paste.
- Now add vinegar and all spices except ketchup and cheese. Cook the mixture until it is in a smooth paste.
- Now add cooked chicken and vegetables into the sauce, along with ketchup and mix well.
- Mix this saucy vegetables with boiled pasta and sprinkle cheese over the pan and cook on low heat for 5-10 minutes.
The yummiest pasta is ready to serve. You can have it when you feel little empty inside or to throw a party.